Thursday, October 8, 2009

One Night by--slyzure



--In your life, you need to control yourself for
not happen the thing
they don’t like or want to hear.
You’re making yourself so depress,
Instead I do that on that night,,
idinaan ko yong emotions sa pagsulat ng tula
‘coz I don’t want them to hear my feelings..
I could have the silence
on that night, my heart
was grinning,
and full of emotions..
that's why I entittled it;
One Night
One night that I want to shout
Like a wolf cry to the blue corn moon
One night that I want to grinned
Like a grinning bobcat at the forest

One night that I want to disappear
Like a bubble in the air
One night that I want to be free
Like a bird flying free above the sky

One night that I want to cry
Like a water free flowing down the river
One night that I want take away this angry
Like a exploding Bomb

No comments:

Post a Comment