Tuesday, October 13, 2009

In my life's reality--by slyzure

In my life I would not feel empty
There are a lot of things that full my life kindly
Even there’s a struggle that challenge my integrity
And it would makes me weak instantly

There are things happen frequently
That I would not want to happen repeatedly
But for them it is commonly
And I won’t accept that completely

There are times I am Lonely
And it takes my life to be empty
But I think twice and finally
It’s not the end of my morality

In my life, I’m thinking seriously
And it brings my feelings very emotionally
But this feeling I want to take equally
And accept the truth in my life’s reality
.


In our life, you didn't avoid to conrol your emotions.

There is a time that you will come up to your "REALIZATION",


In WHAT?

well, In some consequences thAt once you really experience

and it would makes your mind clear on that subject.

You simply just take a sit for a while,

THInkiNg...Ahmmnn''...Ohh<,the idea is comming!

and Then, you get your ballpen and piece of paper...

and start writing

And You know what's this?

iT's your crazy emotions.

Even it's hard o accept,,everyday you are learning..


Once you've learn how to appreciate your life,you don't hesitate to epress your feelings..on that day I start to write this poem ,I'm in the canteen with my friends.I'm bored so, I decided to come up this writing,,hahaha.it's hard to think ENgLISH, but you will learn..


In my life's reality ---this is the days thAT i REALLY HATE,,And I don't want to happen,,but it's happening..maybe I can't let go in this feeling ,so,Idinaan ko na lang sa isang tula.Reality which taking me down...but it give's me a way to accept.



No comments:

Post a Comment