Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Limitations


Feeling  free when your alone and living on you own is easy but
when there's a person looking behind you feels uneasy..

 
I know my limitations in life..
Once you told to me, I get it!
You should not tell me again...
In every place that i'm going
has an important event
And if "my time come" it will come. . .
I know you are concerned
because of what he told you!
but don't worry I know it,,
At the same time my schedule was
so moody like person,
you didn't know when overtime comes.
  Sometimes if you became free for a year
then suddenly they become tight,
It makes you cry..

Wag bang luwagan?
What do you think of me
studying like a student.
I have my work
di ba pwedeng nag overtime ako
kaya lalo ako ginabi ng uwi.
Makipaglandian? not in my mind
Am I crazy?
What do you want me to do
just live in house
No man can court me nga eh!
Such thing? san ba ako pumunta
sa bahay mo di ba Lord?!
nagakataon lang naman ang lahat,ah!
I'm sorry If it makes you worry..


No comments:

Post a Comment