Tuesday, January 29, 2013

A New Year's Eve with him

A New Year's Eve with him

My new year starts good. I am so happy his a part of my new year's eve, but it is not unusual because last new year he is there also. I am thankful to God because He gave me that part ,mean so much to me. I'm not hoping for him, because were friends and I think that "Only friends".
I don't know, if why in all occasions his there even not for me. It suddenly happen even without requesting.
I really don't expect him to be there, even his there always, I never thought his been there and want to accompany me.

Maybe I don't have any new years resolution, but still I  can say that I will do my best in every opportunity that take comes along my way.

Happy New Year! Thanks God  for this new beginning. Bless us in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment