Tuesday, January 29, 2013

I'm Sorry

12/14/12


I'm really Sorry
If you think I hurt you.
If I given another work
to other maybe I left this office earlier than yesterday.
Hoping you understand me, because we both the
same in the middle of the situation.
 In the situation I can't handle because
of fear, that lead me first.
I know this one day lesson is one in a million  of lessons,
lessons which give me more conclusion
and that's the conclusions I'll never understand if it is.
I know your feelings, your like a bird in the cage
never take to fly high
because his there always making you down
But you know he's doing this just for you too!
You understand him but sometimes you became full and felt
angry with him.
 I feel I'm not good to anyone,
I hurt one,but it just a work,
all people can commit mistakes.
You know I feel shame while you were asking
me all those question in front of other person
 and it only left me thinking
how you depend yourself to your father.
I have my own  work,all works I can handle
but sometimes I can't explain because
I'll never know which position did I do?
You're not the only one whose
thinking like that.
So, don't be jealous to me!
I'm just working, accepting such things
to don't  hurt one!
Sometimes I want to give up
like what you feel now
but there are things that
keep me to stay here
How many times I think it seriously,
but what should I do,It always end staying here
because of my family who needs my little support
to them.
Don't worry!
I'll find another work,
a work that have only one boss!
not one,two or three!
but now, please think that I am a ghost
And please help yourself to be warm!
just pray!..

No comments:

Post a Comment