Sunday, December 25, 2011

HaPpy 21th BiRtHdAy..

Next level ! 
December 26, 2011
  
After all these passed years, my life was full of happiness, sadness and everything.
I am happy just to have you and them. My life was meaningful even turns up and down; I continue it like a river flowing on the stream.
There are so many things that happen to me which I can say that it is wonderful.
Now, I passed 20 years of my life. I’m 21 simple girl whose aiming to fulfill something new and different in this coming 2012.
I will forget all the bad things I’ve experienced and take it as a lesson to me and treasure the happiest days I’ve ever had.
I’m so blessed ,God is loving and caring . knowing Him was very unique and inspirable.
Thank you to our beloved God-who created all of us! To my mother & father, Brothers, Sisters, grandmother, grandfather, godmother, godefather, friends, bestfriends and to all who support and give importance to me.
 Thank you for being part of my wonderful journey in living in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment