Thursday, December 1, 2011

Goodbye! but I will be still your fRiEnD.

“I want to show how I love you, but you give me a reason to forget you…

Gusto ko pa sana ipakita sayo kung paano kita mahalin
Pero binigyan mo na ako ng dahilan para isuko ka”

And now, I realize to stop this feeling that I never know what will be the ending? I’ll do my best to be with you but we’re not meant for each other. I am happy today, giving you up and not hoping for something.
I am Happy every time you are  WITH me, when we’re going to fellowship, make some laughs. I’ll never forget each day you share with me especially the time we went to Ynares. You are the one who can easily convince me to ride in an octopus. We both laughed and enjoy that moment. As the time goes we knew each other, it turns to realization that I like you (May 6, 2011).
All I can say to you is THANK YOU. You have time for me every time I need your help!
You are one of the happiest things that happen to me.
I’ll give up my feelings but I will still be your friend.

For the sake of our friendship I’m ready to show more happy things everyday!
I’ll treasure you my friend…
emorej..


Can we Still be Friends?..

No comments:

Post a Comment