Thursday, November 24, 2011

You don't even give me a time to explain!

What is your problem?

Yesterday you act like that too!
Why you don’t tell me? Just tell me I will listen.
Ah! Because of yesterday I asked a favor to you?
If your heart doesn’t want to do that favor I think you should not do it
And I wish I can’t see and feel that you are so very cold to me by acting like that,
You never smile, you never talk, and you’re so grumpy!
I thought you really a one of the Christian. Why are you acting like, are you really?
A Christian won’t act like that.
Well, I’m sorry for that thing!
When this thing would stop? When it ends, I hope so, soon.
I’ll wait that day.
If I can’t control myself
Maybe I can tell the words that may hurt you,
Don’t wait my heart explodes like a bomb,
If it happens,
Only I can say is sorry for the things that I’ve done.


You don't even give me a time to explain!- Maam JT,Im Sorry...

1 comment:

  1. Yeah..that girl..

    why is she still quiet?

    am I a ghost here?

    what ever..

    ReplyDelete