Thursday, November 24, 2011

Accidentally!

1:38pm:Good daY!


2:02pm:Pwede ba maging tayo?

Aba eh,Who are you? Ganon na lang ba yon?

2:08pm:Oo naman, iba na ang panahon ngayon.

Wala akong pakialam Kung iba na ang panahon ngayon, don’t compare me to them, im not!

2:18pm:Oh don’t make me wrong, I just wanna to be close to you., closer you an d I, till death do us part, that’s the promise

Oh im not, no problem If you want friendship with me like a friend of mine, it’s alright.

2:30pm:Oh come on But I need more chance to be with you, every now and then cause heaven knows how much I care, I’m crazy for you..

Who do you think you are? Love is like a battlefield, I have too many questions.

2:54pm:The angels brought me here I feel like a billionaire for having you,cause God gave me you,you are the sunshine of my life, oh baby, I wanna marry you!

Maybe, when you look me in the eyes And I cant take my eyes of you. You caught my heart!

3:12pm:Oh I love you,my love so sweet,he answer the prayer, so let the love begin.

I’d rather. Believe, but Out of the blue I received your text; please Tell me your name?



HINDI N SYA NAGREPLY……..I Won!!

No comments:

Post a Comment