Friday, April 27, 2012

My Brothers na makukulit...ay!sobra...

That's my good looking youngest brother,
KARL UZZIEL..I really miss him...His so malambing..

He knows: kalokohan, hamag, laro ng laro
 He does: kakulitan, riding in skate board, sounds of animals ( bibi/duck- one of his favorite sounds )
He makes you smile even your angry. . .
He follows me wherever I go..
And he called me " Tate"-mangol pa eh! haha
I miss you my little brother..I wish you grow up in good way...Ate, love you so much...:)

That's my Second younger brother..
MAR MERWIN

He loves: Skating, biking(nagpabibila nga eh)
And I promise sa pasko..bicycle is my gift to him.
His hair was curly,nakakatuwa nga eh!
He take me a lot of picture, he always there when I need companion wherever I go, Always in the " lansangan" kaya maitim eh,napaka-kulit, mahilig manghinigi ng 5 pesos..hahaha
I always told to him to read more and more.
I love you Moi-moi...miss you din..

His my older brother,among 3 brothers
KVEN JAY

He play: Basketball, cards & billiards

He does: nothing but kumain ng madami
He is makulit ang daming request..

kailangan ng nyang makapag ojt..after my review na lang..
nakaka miss ka din naman kapatid..

No comments:

Post a Comment