Tuesday, May 10, 2011

WELL,you maybe!

Why it should be happen?
After you feel that you are one of t he people who serve God you'll be nothing.In preparing your faithfulness that you have given to him and by His greatness that makes you to to what is your desires in life.
Why it should be happen?
Suddenly, you stop it because of the people that surround you and telling that's like “Universe- an earthly doings made by people.
What are the use of brain is for?
For nothing, that's non sense! We have our brains to think something new ideas to satisfied  our needs and wants. Wants to worship GOD...nothing else.
How can you say it's an earthly doing , if your purpose is to show in God that you are saying Thank you for all that his done.
You won't understand what I'm saying or yes you know!
Whatever....
It's my only way to express my feelings , a little bit emotion but comes from my heart.

Is dancing is an earthly doings?
Why should we given a talent?
Where we can use it!
When you are laying in bed, can't move and waiting for your final destination.
That's nothing!
You people, why are you so opinionated, who tell it's wrong doings, your mind was maliscious, you judge others on their physical appearance, you never seen what is in his/her heart, why don't you look at yourselves and ask”,
What I am Saying?
I am out of my mind?
Well, you maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment